Wordfence Security Premium Plugin Free Download, Today we have shared Wordfence Security Premium Plugin for free download to everyone. The shared file is not Wordfence Security Premium nulled or cracked; it’s a 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use this GPL file on unlimited websites.
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin Free Download includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive security option available.
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin Free Download Core Features
- Leaked Password Protection – Data breaches have become all too common lately, arming attackers with millions of usernames, passwords and other sensitive data. We are unfortunately seeing attacks on WordPress sites in the wild leveraging this info.
- Stay a Step Ahead of Attackers – Wordfence now includes protection against this specific threat. The feature allows you to block logins for administrators that use a known compromised password. Any administrator using a password previously seen in a breach will need to reset their password to log in. And we keep up to date with the latest breaches as the occur. We’ve done this by integrating our login security with the database provided by Troy Hunt’s version 2 of the Pwned Passwords API. Troy has built a substantial list of hundreds of millions of compromised passwords across hundreds of data breaches.
- Watch hackers trying to break into your site right now. – Monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages and see attempts in real time; including where in the world they’re coming from, their IP address and the time of day.
- Watch visitors log in and out of your site in real time. – here are many scenarios where it is helpful to see who is logging in and out of your site. If you think that you’ve been hacked you can look to see who has logged in, when they did and where they came from. If you are seeing a huge spike in brute force login attempts, you can use the information to develop a blocking strategy. Visibility into which usernames attackers are using during password guessing attacks alerts you to usernames you may need to change.
- Watch Google Crawl Your Site In Real Time. If you’re like most website owners, SEO matters. Monitor Google as it crawls your site to see which pages are being crawled and which aren’t. Identify issues like crawling non-existent pages and missing robots.txt files.
- Watch site visitors use your site in real time; including where in the world they’re coming from, their IP address and the time of day.
- Protect your intellectual property from content thieves. Content thieves are crawlers that steal your site content and hard-earned brand recognition by crawling your site for content and republishing it on their own website. Keep your content under control.
- Block rogue crawlers in real-time. If someone or something is generating many “page not found errors” or consuming content too aggressively, they’re likely up to no good. Block them with Wordfence, and make room for Google crawlers to work unhindered.
- Advanced Manual Blocking, Powerful options allow you to block traffic from any source – Quickly and efficiently dispatch site security threats by blocking entire malicious networks and any human or robot activity that indicates suspicious intentions based on pattern matching and IP ranges.
- Wordfence helps you intelligently block WordPress website threats by giving you the ability to:
- Block ranges of IP addresses (Think of these as networks)
- Specific web browsers and web browser patterns
- Referring websites
- Any combination of the above
- Country Blocking – Put geographic protection in place, Wordfence country blocking is designed to stop an attack, prevent content theft or end malicious activity that originates from a geographic region in less than 1/300,000th of a second. Blocking countries who are regularly creating failed logins, a large number of page not found errors or are clearly engaging in malicious activity is an effective way to protect your site during an attack.
- Wordfence Country Blocking gives you these options to protect your WP site:
- Block access to your login form
- Block access to the rest of your WordPress site
- Access to a continually updated database of country to IP mappings
- You’ll find even more options in Advanced Blocking
- Repair Files – Don’t just find corrupted files. See the changes and repair them.
- Wordfence uses our source code verification feature to tell you what has changed and help repair hacked files. Backed by our cloud servers (over a terabyte of data), Wordfence checks the integrity of your core files, theme files and plugin files against what is stored in the official WordPress repository. We maintain a record of every WordPress core, theme and plugin file ever released to the official repository to provide this feature.
- After Wordfence has alerted you to file changes, you can:
- See how files have changed, something only Wordfence does
- Download the original file to compare original to current
- View and repair the file by overwriting with a pristine, original version
- Two-Factor Authentication – The most effective way to stop brute force attacks permanently
- Two-factor authentication, or 2FA, adds a second layer of security to your users’ accounts. It requires them to not only enter their password, but also a second piece of information only they have access to. An account protected by 2FA is virtually impossible to compromise. Even if an attacker discovers your username and password somehow, they still can’t log in.
- Use Any TOTP-Based Authenticator App – The new Wordfence 2FA feature leverages authenticator applications and services that support the time-based one-time password (TOTP) standard. There are many of them to choose from on the market; Google Authenticator, Authy, FreeOTP and 1Password are just a few.
- Enable 2FA For Any User Role You Want – While it’s most important to protect your site’s admin accounts, there are plenty of other user roles with capabilities you don’t want to hand over to an attacker. Wordfence lets you enable 2FA for any role you like.
What is Wordfence security premium plugin free download?
Wordfence security is a security plugin for your wordpress website. Using of this plugin you can mostly block hackers and cyber attacks.
Is Wordfence Security free?
No,But if you want to use Wordfence Security Premium Plugin for free then use given gpl file here. GPL file also work same as premium but you wont get future auto update and support
What is the best security plugin for WordPress?
Wordfence Security Premium one of the best security plugin ever.
How much does Wordfence cost?
Wordfence Security Premium Free Download v7.5.11 Changelog
- Added option to disable application passwords.
- Updated site cleaning callout with a 1-year guarantee.
- Upgraded sodium_compat library to 1.13.0.
- Replaced the terms whitelist and blacklist with allowlist and blocklist.
- Improvement: Made a number of WordPress 5.6 and jQuery 3.x compatibility improvements.
- Improvement: Made a number of PHP8 compatibility improvements.
- Added dismissible notice informing users of possible PHP8 compatibility issues.
- Improvement: Initial integration of i18n in Wordfence.
- Updated GeoIP database.
- And many other small enhancements and bug fixes.
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin GPL file updated today
Post Update Details
|File Name||Wordfence Security Premium|
|File Type||GPL (100% Clean)|
|Post Updated On||15-06-2022|
How to Install Wordfence Security Premium Plugin GPL File?
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin GPL installation Video
( Coming Soon )
Join Our Telegram Channel
Wordfence Security Premium Plugin Free Download From Here
We have shared here 100% GPL licensed file so you can use this file on your website or your client’s website without any worry. The shared file is not Wordfence Security Premium Plugin nulled or cracked file. We downloaded these files from the original GPL file provider and shared them here for free to download for everyone. Copy belove Mega or Mediafire link and open in a new tab and download Wordfence Security Premium Plugin GPL file for free.
Also Read This
Copyright Notices: This website is not sharing themes by cloning or cracking. We respect the GNU General Public License (GPL) and the hard work of the theme creator. On this website, we share that link those are already stored somewhere else on the internet and are not a part of this website.
Our website does not carry any responsibility for them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by our site and you want this material to be removed then contact us immediately. We will remove it in 48 hours.